Now carve and craft wood with maximum precision and efficiency using Helixios™. This is a handheld wood router that will assist you in various woodworking projects for effortless grooving, veining, edging and smoothing.
Spinning at 30,000 rpm, this woodworking router is designed to hollow out, trim and shape any hardwood whether ash, oak or mahogany. It is fairly easy to operate and can be used to craft complex woodwork in minimal time.
This trim router machine will save a lot of your money as it doesn’t require any additional tools to work on. With minimal maintenance, it will last for a long time before you feel the need to replace it. So whether you are a DIY enthusiast or in the carpentering business, Helixios™ is the must-have tool for all.FEATURES
Everything in One: This hand router will open up a wider scope for your creativity when paired with the different attachment heads for cutting hollows or trimming wood in different shapes, sizes, and depths. This will efficiently serve your most intricate work, optimizing its functionality altogether.
- Safe: The wood router is secured with a heavy-duty transparent base that lets you view the process and not send dust or pieces of wood flying in the air, thus protecting your eyes. A special air vent is situated in the top near the motor so that the heat building up inside it after few hours of usage is dissipated through that.
Saves Time and Efforts: This router machine eliminates the need for manual measurements while woodworking which often leads to errors and wastage of material. With fewer do-overs, you will have to spend half the time you used to before.
Ergonomic Design: Helixios™ is equipped with a non-slip, easy-grip, soft handle to optimize the operator’s comfort. The height of the base can be adjusted using the lifting tool and the carbon brush that conducts electric current through the wires to the motor is located on the side making it easier for you to replace it without having to open up the entire machine.
Premium Quality Material: Made from the finest grade Aluminium Alloy and premium grade ABS, this wood trim router is extremely durable to go a long way in assisting your daily crafting needs. Its ergonomic design ensures a long service life and is trusted by both professionals and beginners alike.
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
Material: Premium Quality Aluminium Alloy + ABS
- Input Power: 800W
- Speed: 30000rpm
- Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
- Collet Diameter: 6.35mm
Power Cord Length: about 1.35m
- 1 x Helixios™
- 2 x Wrench
- 1 x Trimmer Guide Assembly
- 1 x Straight Guide Assembly
- 1 x Mounting Knob
- 1 x Screw
- 1 x Mounting Accessory
- 2 x Carbon Brush
- 1 x English User Manual
FREE Worldwide Shipping
All orders placed before next week qualify for Free Shipping!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our Fulfillment Centre for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. Most of our products are made to order and they usually take 1-3 days to make. After this time, your order is shipped.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days.