It is also equally efficient in restoring the look and quality of wooden cabinets, doors and trim, showpieces and wooden flooring as well.
Beewax will be an ideal solution to upgrade the look of your furniture and beautify your space altogether.
Easy to Use and Mess-Free: This wood restoration beeswax can be used straight out of the container. Simply take a soft cotton cloth and put some of the wax on it then slowly apply it over the wooden surface you want to restore. Let it rest for a while so that it dries out giving the perfect shine.
Non-Toxic and Odorless: Created from 100% natural beeswax without any chemical composition, this wood wax doesn’t produce any harmful fumes, foul odours or stickiness even after the wax has settled in.
Leaves Behind a Protective Layer: Beewax has protective qualities like resistance to water and dirt which provides a natural way to protect wood surfaces and increase their life. This wood wax is easier to spread and creates a softer finish whilst being less susceptible to damage.
Time and Cost-Efficient: You no longer need to discard your old wooden furniture or any other woodwork, neither do you have to spend hundreds of bucks getting a makeover. This beeswax wood polish will easily spread and settle on all types of wood, in a matter of minutes saving you both money and time.
Suitable for Personal and Professional Use: Not just at home, Beewax is trusted by professional restoration workers who have been in this industry for years. Even if you are a beginner, this will give a professional finish to your antique woodwork and furniture.
- Material: Natural Beeswax
- 1 x Beewax
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
FREE Worldwide Shipping
All orders placed before next week qualify for Free Shipping!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our Fulfillment Centre for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. Most of our products are made to order and they usually take 1-3 days to make. After this time, your order is shipped.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days.