This machine offers double threads and perfect stitch control with better sight to help you achieve maximum efficiency. Since it is lightweight, you can easily carry it wherever you want and stitch like an expert, leaving a mark of this professional machine.FEATURES
Ideal for All Fabrics: Sewezee™ will ideally fix up any kind of fabric, clothing, silk, wool, jeans, leather, denim, hem pants, drapes, holes rips and almost every type of material. This is a perfect machine for all DIY crafters who want to create beautiful embroidery and get a good practice of sewing as an art.
Built-in Light: To make working in low light conditions easier, a built-in yellow light is fitted that illuminates the needle space and work area. This allows you to get a better focus on your work.
Easy to Use: This sewing machine can be used easily by beginners, novice and professionals. Sewezee™ is equipped with a thread cutter and gives you more control. It allows you to adjust the tension and increase or decrease the speed according to your own needs, making the job easier.
Dual Powering Methods: The sewing machine can be powered by both household chargers and by 4 AA batteries. So if you need to use it outside your home, simply pop in the batteries and power it up.
Perfect for Big Scale Work: This lightweight machine though has small size yet is extremely efficient in taking care of all kinds of stitching work. You can just as easily run up some professional big scale works using Sewezee™.
2. Comprehensive 1-Year Warranty Included.
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
6. End to End Tracking for every order.
7. Help when you need it. We got you!
- STEP 1: Power up the machine using the adapter or the batteries (battery compartment located below the machine) then set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
- STEP 2: To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
- STEP 3: The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
- STEP 4: The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension and turn the machine on using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
- Material: Premium Quality ABS + Stainless Steel
- Power: Charging Adapter or 4 x AA Batteries (Batteries not included)
- Voltage: 100 - 240V
- Product Size: 17.00 x 9.50 x 18.00 cm / 6.69 x 3.74 x 7.09 inches (L X W X H)
- Weight: 0.6570 kg
- 1 x Sewezee™
- 1 x Sewing Table
- 1 x Sewing Kit
- 32 x Big Spool of Thread
- 32 x Small Spool of Thread
- 1 x 1.5m Tape Measure
- 1 x Box of Needles
- 1 x Spring Needle
- 1 x Seam Ripper
- 1 x Threader
- 1 x Scissor
FREE Worldwide Shipping
All orders placed before next week qualify for Free Shipping!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our Fulfillment Centre for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. Some products are made to order and they usually take 1-3 days to manufacture. After this time, your order is shipped.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days.
Notice: There are certain delays on all carriers due to the global pandemic of COVID-19 (aka coronavirus). However, We are working around the clock with our shipping partners to ensure that your order reaches you as soon as possible. These times are certainly challenging but we hope we'll get through this temporary phase soon and keep delighting you with our best service possible. We are sincerely thankful for your continued support and business.