Enhance your crafting skills with Ezcrafter™, a portable Mini Lathe for cutting, engraving, milling, grinding, polishing, cleaning, drilling and more, all in the comfort of your home.
This compact lathe simulates and simplifies the working of large and expensive lathe machines and allows you to work on materials like wood, peach kernel, handicrafts, glass, ceramics, etc.
Equipped with a large torque ball bearing motor, it provides low-noise operation with high-precision and stability due to its compact size. Ideal for any DIY enthusiast or hobby crafter, it can also be used by professional craftsmen and wood artists.
So, don’t limit your creativity and sharpen your DIY skills at home with Ezcrafter™.
Compact and Portable: Small in size, this wood lathe can be carried in a bag or tool kit, making it portable. Being less than 2 kgs in weight, it is also very light.
Easy Installation: This small lathe is very easy to install and operate. Just set it up on a desk, connect the power supply cable, turn on the switch and get to work. The drill chuck can hold onto anything while you craft!
Multi-Functional: Explore your creativity and make your own designs like candle stands, chess pieces, beads, miniature models, home accessories and more using its 6 carving blades.
Multiple Speed Levels: With 7-speed levels to choose from and a slider button, the speed of Ezcrafter™ ranges from 4000-8000 rpm as per your requirement.
Convection Cooling Vents: Ezcrafter™ is equipped with several ventilation holes on the sides. This way, the heat is not accumulated inside the motor chamber and the device can be used for longer durations.
Premium Quality: Made with Stainless Steel, Aluminum Alloy and Acrylic, it ensures strength and durability. All the wire joints are safely heat wrapped to prevent any malfunction.
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
Feature: Mini Lathe
Color: Black / Silver
Maximum Turning Diameter: 55 mm
Maximum Clamping Length: 120 mm
Chuck clamping range: 0.6 - 6 mm
Length of Wire: 1.1 m
Speed: 4000 - 9000 rpm
Input Voltage: 110 - 220 V
Output: 12 / 15 / 16 / 18 / 19 V
Power: 80 - 100 W
Weight: 1.75 kg
Dimensions: 30.5 cm x 6 cm x 6.5 cm
- 1 x *product name*
- 1 x Speed Control Power Supply
- 6 x Wood Carving Blades
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x user Manual
FREE Worldwide Shipping
All orders placed before next week qualify for Free Shipping!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our Fulfillment Centre for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. Most of our products are made to order and they usually take 1-3 days to make. After this time, your order is shipped.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days.