Now, keep your kids engaged in play with something really magical! Introducing Exocar™, a gesture-controlled toy car that can be operated by the gestures of your hand and fingers.
Unlike any other toy car, Exocar™ comes with a combination of one hand-held remote and one gesture remote controller. With multi-color LEDs, inbuilt speakers and volume control buttons, playing with it is so much fun.
Equipped with a powerful motor and unique wheel design, it can run at a speed of 25 km/ph in any desired direction or surface, no matter if it’s plain, rocky or sandy. The toy car and the gesture remote can be charged with separate charging cables (included) so you don’t have to worry about changing the batteries all the time.
Both kids and adults can enjoy it. So, if you are looking for a perfect gift for your loved ones, Exocar™ is the thing for you!FEATURES
Dual Race Modes: Exocar™ offers two driving modes, Rugged Mode and Sport Mode. In rugged mode, the body of the car is raised a little, perfect for off-roading and uneven surfaces. In sports mode, the body is lowered back to normal, ideal for even and flat surfaces.
Simple Hand Gestures: To move Exocar™ in any direction, simply tilt your hand in that specific direction. It can also move diagonally if the gesture is neat, a few hours are enough to learn. If you move your hand in a circle, the car will start to spin at its spot.
Unique Mecanum Wheels: The revolutionary design of this RC car wheels allows an omnidirectional movement with a number of axles around the wheel. Even if it hits a rock or a wall and gets flipped over, it can continue running without any problem due to its double-side drive.
Powerful and Programmable: Due to its strong and flexible chassis, Exocar™ can climb slanted heights up to 45°. It is also programmable, you can customize the buttons on its handheld remote and assign different commands as per your convenience.
Single-Click Switching: The modes are very easy to switch, just click on the switch button on the remote control. You can also raise your hand to turn it into the rugged mode and lower your hand to turn it into sport mode.
- Premium Quality: Made with high-grade ABS and PVC material, Exocar™ ensures sturdiness and durability. With a wear-resistant and shock-proof design, there is nothing to worry about accidental bumps and drops.
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
Feature: Gesture-Controlled Toy Car
Weight: 1.9 kg
Speed: 25 km/hr
Connection Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Connection Range: 80 m
Battery Capacity: 1300 mAh
Charging Time: 3 hours
Battery Voltage: 3.7 V
Dimensions: 23 cm x 32.5 cm x 14 cm (Rugged Mode) / 23 cm x 39 cm x 9.5 cm (Sport Mode)
- 1 x Exocar™
- 1 x Handheld Remote Control
- 1 x Gesture Control Wristband
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x User Manual
FREE Worldwide Shipping
All orders placed before next week qualify for Free Shipping!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our Fulfillment Centre for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. Most of our products are made to order and they usually take 1-3 days to make. After this time, your order is shipped.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days.