Our new Boltwist™ deburring tool is designed to quickly repairs damaged bolts and thread nuts. Made of premium quality stainless steel material, Boltwist™ is built to last saving you time and money in the long run. Its user-friendly construction ensures you need not be a professional to operate it.
Now you can get the repair work done around the house without any professional help.
Using this you can shear the rusted metal layer off the bolt allowing the nut to fixate properly. Unlike the traditional drill bits, Boltwist™ is safe to use, making sure that you never incur any injuries and ensures your expensive hardware stay new as ever!
- It’s no rocket science: Simply place Boltwist™ on the drill, put it on the lowest speed and then apply decent pressure on it so that the desired amount of metal is smeared. You need to make sure that you only remove the damaged thread to allow an easy nut start. Simply remove the amount of metal that you need and the nuts will fit fine.
- Versatile: You can use this to repair any kind of metal like stainless steel, hardened steel, mild steel, brass, copper, aluminium, fiberglass and also wood and plastic.
Designed with safety consciousness: You will not incur any cuts or scrapes or injuries while operating this tool hence eliminating all your worries.
- Convenient: Since it has a compact design it comes in handy. You can carry Boltwist™ around in your toolbox and use it whenever you need to repair that metal piece.
- Cost effective: This one-time investment will save you a lot of money that you might spend on hiring a professional to get this done. As it is made of stainless steel, you won’t have to replace expensive and hard to find fasteners as well.
- Material: Premium Grade Stainless steel
- Fits size: 8-32 bolts (.164) upto ¾” - 10 (.750)- (4mm-19mm)
- Size: Inner ring diameter 22mm/0.87", outer ring diameter 28mm/1.1"
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via Credit/Debit Card or PayPal®
FREE Worldwide Shipping
All orders placed before next week qualify for Free Shipping!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our Fulfillment Centre for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. Most of our products are made to order and they usually take 1-3 days to make. After this time, your order is shipped.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 14 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. International delivery usually takes about 15–30 business days.