- Type: Full Drill
- Diamond Shape: Square Rhinestones
- Material: Resin
- Take a closer look at the canvas to understand which code corresponds to a specific Diamond color. Once you find the matching drills/diamonds, put them on the tray provided.
- Dip the narrow end of your pen into the gel/wax to take a small piece of it. The wax will enable you to pick up the diamonds. If you want the process to be a bit faster, you can use the other side of the pen. This way, you can pick up 3-4 beads at a time.
- Peel a small part of the plastic film on canvas and stick the diamonds to the corresponding number on the canvas. Fill the rest of the squares in that section. (Do not peel the entire plastic covering away, or the adhesive on the canvas will get dirty and lose its tack)
- When you've finished a section, re-cover the painting with the film and press lightly with your hand to further secure the rhinestones.
- Repeat the above steps to complete your piece of art.
- Once it’s done, remove the film and you are ready to display your 5D painting.